Right at Home Interiors specializes in designing and fabricating window treatments, bedding, pillows and more. Designing with fabric is a fundamental component in home décor. Keely Hersh, the owner, and designer of Right at Home Interiors makes beautiful high-end draperies for your home, guided by your style choices, budget and functional needs.
- At your design consulting appointment, I show you photo samples of window treatments, you tell me what you like, and I adapt the design for your space.
- Based on the design plan that I develop, we shop for fabric, trims, and hardware for your project.
- After ordered materials arrive at my drapery studio, I inspect them to verify quality and approve the shipments.
- Next, I fabricate the materials for your project, using a combination of pattern making, sewing and board-mounted stapling.
- After you and I agree on a convenient installation date, I devote the day before to ironing all of your products and loading them into the Right at Home Interiors delivery van.
- When my installer and I are finished hanging your draperies and installing your custom products, that’s when the “ta-da” moment happens.